Now through April 30, you can save $50 on a new AWC membership!
Joining the Association for Women in Communications could be the best 10 minutes you spend today. The benefits of networking, camaraderie, professional development and product discounts will pay for your membership many times over as your career takes off.
Along with the intrinsic benefits you gain through AWC programs and networking opportunities, you receive these no-cost and discounted resources exclusive to AWC members:
- Discounts on monthly professional development programs offered by AWC-Lafayette
- Discounts on AWC National’s semi-annual conference
- Free Know to Grow and Speed Mentoring programs from AWC National
- Members-only online national membership directory
- Members-only e-newsletter
- Eligibility for AWC’s national awards, including the Matrix Award,
Headliner Award, Georgina McDougal Davis Award and Lifetime
- Discounts on entry fees for AWC National’s Clarion Awards
- Discounts on AWC’s Certified Communications Program
- Discounts on job postings, banner ads and resume access
- Group rates on LegalShield® Legal Plans, with access to
- Discounts on brand-name supplies through Penny Wise