As a busy professional, you face deadlines and difficult decisions regularly. Let us make this choice easy for you.
Through AWC, you’ll get member rates on local and national conferences, programs and webinars; access to a national job bank; discounts with merchants around the country; and the opportunity to deepen professional connections. What’s not to love about that? So be good to yourself and complete a membership application today.
The benefits of networking, camaraderie, professional development and product discounts will pay for your membership many times over as your career takes off. Read more about membership benefits.
Clicking on individual membership categories below will take you to the national AWC site, where you can complete your application online.
- Classic Corporate Membership:$995 per year + $30 local dues;$150 application fee
Open to professionals currently employed in communications disciplines or who hold a communications degree. The Classic membership supports 3 members; the Signature level ($1895 per year;$250 application fee + $50 local dues) supports 5 members.
- Executive Communicator: $189 per year + $10 local dues;$50 application fee
Open to professionals in communications disciplines with 10 years or more experience who are serving in an executive, managerial or senior position.
- Professional Communicator: $129 per year + $10 local dues;$50 application fee
Open to professionals currently employed in a communications-related discipline or who hold a communications degree.
- Entrepreneur Communicator: $114 per year + $10 local dues;$50 application fee
Open to freelancers or consultants in a communications-related discipline who are self-employed and have no employees.
- Retired Communicator: $34 per year + $10 local dues;no application fee
Open to retired communications professionals, age 62 or older who work less than 20 hours per week, or age 72 or older regardless of employment status.
- Faculty Advisor: Complimentary Membership
Open to any faculty or staff member of an accredited college or university who serves as the official advisor to a chartered and active student AWC chapter. Faculty Advisor members must meet the other guidelines for AWC Professional membership.
- New Graduate: $34 per year + $10 local dues;no application fee
Open to recent (within the last 12 months) college graduates who demonstrate a commitment to a communications career.
- Student: $34 per year + $10 local dues;no application fee
Open to students pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in a communications-related field.